Why Choose Nasaka Water Purifier?
Nasaka has launched a long range of water purifiers – Nasaka 24×7 RO Water Purifier, Nasaka Spring RO Water Purifier, Nasaka Stage 9 Minjet RO Water Purifier, Nasaka Natura (RO UV Minjet) Water Purifier, Nasaka Stage 11 (RO UF Minjet) Water Purifier and Nasaka Stage 12 Minjet Plus (RO UV UF Minjet) Purifier.
Unique Features of Nasaka Water Purifiers
- Wall-mount or counter top models
- Compact and aesthetic designs
- Transparent tank and glass holding tray
- Food Grade (FDA Compliant) ABS used for housing
- 100% water passes through RO membrane
- Automatic water level sensor for ON/OFF
- Can filter Water up to TDS level 2000 like tap water, bore well water or storage tank water
- Nano-silver technology to kill bacteria and disease causing germs
From the beginning, Okaya has focused on high customer satisfaction. Okaya Power Group (OPG) has established a Research and Development Centre that is run by qualified scientists and water technology experts. These people are continuously putting their efforts towards finding new technology and implement it for customers’ benefit.
The company is now present across India, has 400 service engineers who work 24/7 basis for providing a valuable customer support. Nasaka water purifier prices range from Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 20,000 and are available in all leading outlets, across the country.
Nasaka Customer Care Helpline Number
Toll free Number India: 1800 102 8808
For Service Registration: 93-13-14-14-14
Email: [email protected]