Gravity Based Water Purifiers
- Show all
- Best price
How does gravity based water purifier work?
The gravity based water purifiers basically consist of three filters:
- Microfiber mesh or Pre-filter: This filter is attached to the uppermost tank and when water is allowed to pass through this, larger particles like sand, dust, mud etc. get removed.
- Activated carbon filter: This stage is a crucial one in which more minute particles, invisible impurities, and chemical contaminants are effectively removed. It also reduces bad odor and colors from the water. It also removes parasites and pesticides.
- Polisher or Post-carbon filter: Its basic aim is to re-filter the purified water to make it crystal clear.
When to use gravity based water purifier?
Check out RO+UF+UV water purifiers, RO Water Purifiers, and RO+UF water purifiers.
- Gravity based water purifiers are recommended for municipality or corporation water that does not have harmful heavy metals like lead and arsenic.
- Since they do not require electricity to operate, so should be used in areas where power cuts are frequent.
- Work without running water, best suited for areas where running water is not available.
- These are recommended for TDS level of up to 500ppm.